viernes, marzo 14, 2008

Canada Paid Surveys - Paid Surveys Online (Paidsurveysonline.com) Review - Scam?


********************
Go to PaidSurveysOnline
********************

Features:

• Updated and good reputation
• Over 700 companies that will pay you
• Take online surveys - Get paid from $5 to $125 Each Survey!
• Get paid to drive your car $1000 to $3000 per month!
• Participate in Focus Groups - Get Paid up to $150 per hour
• Try new products and paid $10 to $25 or even more (Keep the products FREE!)
• Take telephone surveys and get paid up to $120 per hour.
• Preview new movie trailers and get paid anywhere from $10 to $25 per hour.
• Get paid to take surveys offline and get paid $5 to $95 per hour
• Get Paid $10 to $40 per hour To Shop and Eat!
• Get Paid $10 to $50 To Set Appointments online!
• Get Paid To Travel - Earn $100's each month just for traveling!


Payment:

• PayPal
• eCheck
• Credit Card

Cost:
- $34.95 If you click HERE

Money Back Guarantee ? YES


********************
Go to PaidSurveysOnline
********************

REVIEW:

PAIDSURVEYSONLINE.COM Is a good website. Not considering its ugly interface... I think it's a good and reliable website.

What do they offer? A reliable and trustly paid surveys sources (over 700 companies that will pay you).

Looking at the web, I found several thoughts and reviews... and this one grab my attention:


"PaidSurveysOnline.com Review by Talal Bader

I'm sitting in my new three bedroom apartment, at 11 a.m., on a Monday morning, looking out the window staring at my brand new SUV. Thanks to PaidSurveysOnline.com.
Sometimes I just can't believe it. I'm not going to be hassled by my boss for being late because I had to drop my son off at school. You know why? I am my own boss. I make my own hours and I work when I feel like it. I am in control of my life and it is such a wonderful feeling.

********************
Go to PaidSurveysOnline
********************

I went from scraping by every month to living a very comfortable life. I make enough to cover the necessities, enjoy the luxuries and even take a vacation or two. It's amazing how easy it really was. PaidSurveysOnline.com helped me gain back what I thought I had lost....financial independence and piece of mind.

Just when I thought all was lost and I was about to ask for government assistance I came across PaidSurveysOnline.com. Taking the chance with PaidSurveysOnline.com was a big risk for me. I actually used the money for one of the many bills stacked on the kitchen counter to pay for PaidSurveysOnline.com. I had to risk it. I was at my wits end.

********************
Go to PaidSurveysOnline
********************

Something had to give. There had to be a way out of the financial hell hole I had dug for myself. PaidSurveysOnline.com was the answer for me.

You probably think you have heard it all before and this is just another waste of time and money. I wouldn't be here telling you my life story if I didn't believe in what I am writing about. I want to help other people just like me to become successful. Just like me. If you think YOU are wasting YOUR time than so am I trying to convince you so don't read any further.

Here's How It Works PaidSurveysOnline.com hooks you up with companies who need everyday people like you and me to fill out their surveys. For the moment computers can't think so they don't have opinions so surveys can't be automated. That's where we humans step in and make the bucks ($5-$75 per survey) for minimal work effort. Not to bad right? What's great is that with PaidSurveysOnline.com you get access to companies who want people for data entry, online focus groups, to preview movie trailers and try new products! That's four more ways to make money other than the surveys.

The rest is up to you. This is just my opinion or e-pinion for lack of better words. You can take it or leave it to pile up with the rest of your bills. That will be me waving at you from my SUV when I pass you by on your bike or in the cramped bus seat. Or maybe I will be the owner of the company that comes to repossess the stuff you can't afford to pay for. You know what to do. If it's with PaidSurveysOnline.com or not you have to make a change in your life. You can and I hope you will.
http://www.truly-zone.com/make%20money.html
********************
Go to PaidSurveysOnline
********************

No hay comentarios:

Canadian Paid Surveys: