jueves, febrero 28, 2008

Can You Make Money With Surveys?

Can You Make Money With Surveys?
By Vanessa Hamlin

Over the past several years I have researched many survey companies that claim to pay you hundreds of dollars a year, but do you know what I've found? Most of them are scams! Yes, they will send you many survey's, but the unfortunate part is, you won't be "eligible" for most of them.

You see, in order to actually take a survey and get paid for it with most survey companies, you have to fill out a "pre-survey" that will include your geographical area, age, race, sex, etc. Most of the time you simply won't fit the "criteria" they need in order to take the actual survey.

Throughout my research, I consistently found companies that request money in order to start up as well. Again, most of these were scams that simply take your money and you never hear from them again. Upon contacting them, you will occasionally receive a response claiming that they don't have any survey's for you currently but hope to soon and blah, blah, blah!

Occasionally I would find a survey company that offered a website where you could actually choose your own survey's, unfortunately, the links were often dead ends and I never received any real money from most of them.

On the brighter side of things, I did find a few companies that are legitimate. They offer numerous survey's each day and often times I can't keep up with the survey's they send.

There are a small fee for some of them, but I have honestly made that back tenfold!

Visit Survey Money For You to see the companies that you can actually make really cold hard cash with!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Vanessa_Hamlin

No hay comentarios:

Canadian Paid Surveys: