jueves, febrero 28, 2008

Express Paid Surveys - Is It A Scam?

Express Paid Surveys - Is It A Scam?
By Michael Bowler

Express Paid Surveys is one of the may survey sites these days offering information and a database of online paid surveys. If you frequently browse the net for job opportunities I'm sure you've come across the constant paid survey scams littering the online community these days. I was always looking for ways to make a little extra cash when I wasn't doing my day job... The first kind of work from home opportunity I tried ended up being paid surveys.

I guess I liked to answer questions. I also figured that the more surveys I did the more I could help influence future products that I might end up buying some day. Besides, I'm getting paid to do this. It seemed like a perfect way to make money.

I took survey after survey for about a week straight. I didn't make a single cent.

Recently when I came across Express Paid Surveys I was very suspicious. Their home page is very flashy. I guess that I was just a sucker for flashy. So I decided to give it a try.

My experience with Express Paid Surveys was as follows.....

The first thing I noticed when I purchased my membership was the layout of the members area and how professional it looked. Many designers throw together cookie cutter websites that look like they were done by a high schooler in some general computers class. Yet, I could tell that Express Paid Surveys was designed by professionals.

The next thing I noticed about the members area was it's vast list of survey companies. There were 500+ to be exact. Don't get me wrong, I've seen large lists before so this didn't really mean much and my judgment was still very much reserved. I then signed on some of the company websites and a few hours later I received an emails several hours later. The first survey I chose to take was for a credit card company and it took 20 minutes and a few days later I received $20 in my PayPal account.

The key with Express Paid Surveys is to make sure you sign up with as many companies as possible. Signing up for one or two will most likely not make you much money, with this particular site it is all about volume. My advice is to create another email account just for your endeavors with this paid survey company.

What's The Catch?

You will have to pay a small membership fee to receive access to the Express Paid Surveys members area and database. Which really is a no brainer since Express Paid Surveys offers a 60 day money back guarantee. All and all one of the better survey sites that I have come across.

Michael Bowler is the creator of Legit Jobs Online. Legit Jobs Online helps people avoid being scammed by delivering honest home employment reviews submitted by the public. Visit http://www.legitjobsonline.net for more information on Express Paid Surveys.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Bowler

No hay comentarios:

Canadian Paid Surveys: